Re: OpenDKIM fails to sign IPv6 localhost originating email

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:10:31 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 5 Jan 2013, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:
> Can you capture this entire message from your inbox, without a single
> byte changed, gzip it, and send it to me directly?

I think I see what's happening here. The sample message you sent me
contains these tags in your DKIM signature:

         t=1357385773; x=1357389373;

"t=" is the signing time, "x=" is the expiration time. The difference
between them is 3600, or an hour. It's likely that, by the time your mail
is returned to you via the list, your own signature has expired. The
message is therefore from you, but has no valid signature from your
domain, so ADSP fails.

Use a larger value for "SignatureTTL", or disable that feature.

-MSK