Re: OpenDKIM fails to sign IPv6 localhost originating email

From: Benny Pedersen <me_at_junc.eu>
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 11:26:29 +0100

Murray S. Kucherawy skrev den 2013-01-04 11:10:

> On December 12, you said "so its solved :=)"

junc.org vs junc.eu

> Since you hadn't said anything in some time, I thought this problem
> was sorted out.

sending to the maillist get pass, but in return to myself its still
failing on both of my domains, junc.org is without dnssec

> The conversation switch from one explaining your ADSP
> issues to talking about DNSSEC.

junc.eu is dnssec enabled and works well it say secure key in maillists
own opendkim milter

> What problem are you still having?

adsp is failing for the postings i post on maillist when my own
opendkim get it back

is this normal ?