ACL format for LocalHosts

From: Dan Mahoney, System Admin <danm_at_prime.gushi.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 19:01:14 -0800 (PST)

Hey there,

I recently ran into some issues with the InternalHosts file, because I had
formatted IPv6 addresses

[li:ke::th:is], where the brackets are very commonly used (apache,
postfix, etc).

Opendkim didn't complain about them, nor did it match them. I also didn't
find a reference as to what IP address formats/ranges/CIDRs are valid.
Did I just miss it?

As my C-reading's not that good, could I get a list of the supported
formats, such that other people can find it on this list in the future.

-Dan