Re: Trouble in using opendkim

From: Christian Rößner <cr_at_sys4.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 18:43:53 +0100

Hi,

> Can we get a bit more info?
>

> Does the LDAP returning a full private key identical to that one
> "openssl genrsa 1024" prints between and including
>
> -----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
>
> -----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----
>
> It looks from "no start line" that at least the first line isn't there.

normally stored keys in LDAP look like this n my setup:

ou=exampleserver-de,ou=people,ou=it,dc=roessner-net,dc=de
objectClass: organizationalUnit
objectClass: top
objectClass: DKIM
ou: exampleserver-de
DKIMSelector: rns6
DKIMDomain: exampleserver.de
DKIMIdentity: _at_exampleserver.de
DKIMKey:; -----BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY-----\
MIIEogIBAAKCAQEAwle4HMds5+5Xez01WoIHj7XlmY2gbQ7Uy3PvWmLs9xeZnodd\
EoYjyyTuelvirCmZoqGOBHUaAYvcSdJYuT5i6ZvLCgQKBMj/CYUjcvrciahj593d\
m/xWMyYEaJW82gtX3YpliLq3wnM3kb0lEVhZB2+OpTGveg0tPeXwxaG4RrsMPuws\

pocQP0IsnnCTKvqNSMvJjtuKloG1tNzZD5hufXCej7OQirbOCbRh5qaivbUImo3R\
CWSFtiwc1u9qrukTV/7PW/QHMLxyA+CA4Da75nYEptKTFPMRs+Q=\
-----END RSA PRIVATE KEY-----

but when using phpldapadmin or ApacheDirectoryStudio to modify the object, it happens from time to time that they kill the key. After it, all newlines are removed and it is just one large line (including ---- BEGIN … )

So at the moment I use ldapvi to managemy stuff.

Regards

-Christian Rößner

--
[*] sys4 AG