Re: DKIM verification failures due to message body change when using HTML email

From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah_at_zimbra.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:38:16 -0800

--On Wednesday, December 12, 2012 11:33 AM +0100 Benny Pedersen
<me_at_junc.org> wrote:

> Murray S. Kucherawy skrev den 11-12-2012 23:30:
>
>> Can amavis not be told to save canonicalizations? If not, I think
>> that would be a very valuable feature request.
>
> amavisd can both sign and verify, then there is no problem imho, but
> problem is here op wants to sign with opendkim, and verify later with
> amavisd, this setup is not tested very well, also why i dropped dkim
> verify in amavisd since i dont need it, but there might be cases where
> its usefull anyway

However, in the case of Y!, it isn't (AFAIK) amavis doing the verification.
I'm curious to see if changing the order (amavis->opendkim on origination)
instead of (opendkim->amavis) will fix things. I should know in the next
few weeks, but I'll be on vacation until the New Year starting Friday. ;)

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff