Re: DKIM verification failures due to message body change when using HTML email

From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah_at_zimbra.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 12:53:34 -0800

--On Monday, December 03, 2012 12:08 PM -0800 Quanah Gibson-Mount
<quanah_at_zimbra.com> wrote:

> Ok. I do see they have their own AV scanner we don't normally use with
> Zimbra:

Well, getting multiple reports from many users now about this issue. I've
attached two emails from one reporter. In their case, they have an
automated cron job that sends out email. That one fails DKIM verification.
Email from their desktop works.

So desktop-to-zimbra is the desktop (working case).
webserver-to-zimbra is the automated client (failing case).

Again the complaint about the body being modified?

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff