Re: OpenDKIM v2.7.2 released

From: Scott Kitterman <ietf-dkim_at_kitterman.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 21:05:47 -0500

On Wednesday, November 21, 2012 04:13:59 PM Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 21, 2012 08:29:42 PM Eray Aslan wrote:
>
> > These problems are only for Linux obviously. BSDs are good.

> Some subset of Linux distros. Debian and it's derivatives have an external
> implementation available. It should be preferred when it is. Whatever the
> solution, please don't assume all Linux are the same on this.

I do have to offer a correction to what I said before. It turns out Debian's
libbsd doesn't provide the header file, it does provide both strlcpy and
strlcat. I looked again and I'm getting the same implicit declaration
warnings.

So provides the function, but not the header is a definite possibility. I'm
going to ask the maintainers about providing the header.

Sorry for any confusion.

Scott K