opendkim updates for Debian/Ubuntu

From: Scott Kitterman <ietf-dkim_at_kitterman.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 01:07:06 -0500

Thanks to Murray extending the 2.6.X series to 2.6.8 to backport the key
length checking fixes, I was able to get permission from the Debian release
team to updates opendkim for the upcoming Wheezy release from 2.6.2 to 2.6.8.
The update migrated into Wheezy from Unstable today. Additionally, I just now
uploaded 2.6.8 to squeeze-backports.

In Ubuntu the most recent two Ubuntu Long Term Support (LTS) releases, 10.04
and 12.04 have opendkim 2.6.8 available in lucid-backports/precise-backports.
An update for the most recent release is uploaded for testing.

opendkim 2.7.1 packaging is somewhat delayed by needed OpenDBX and that not
being packaged. I've just finished that and uploading it. Once it's
reviewed/approved for Debian, then I'll upload opendkim 2.7.X to Debian
Experimental and also for the next Ubuntu release.

Scott K