RE: OpenDKIM problems with Postfix

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:57:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012, Justin T. Stear wrote:
> The mailserver is 10.0.1.2. We are using exchange as our mail server
> and only incoming goes through postfix. Is this my problem and if so
> what alternatives do I have? I am on version 2.7.0.

Did you try changing your InternalHosts from "refile" to "file"?

The log entries recorded when your message passes through the filter, when
"LogWhy" is set, explain the decision to sign vs. verify. The "not
internal" is saying there's something amiss with the matching of the
client IP address and the content of the internal host list.

Your configuration seems fine at a glance, which means there's some nuance
missing from the picture being presented. It's also possible there's a
bug, but it's hard to say given the informatiion we have so far.

If you're comfortable with using gdb, I can give you the steps to do a
deeper analysis.

-MSK