Re: Reputation database

From: Benny Pedersen <me_at_junc.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 16:56:30 +0100

Christian Rößner skrev den 29-10-2012 09:55:

> ReputationSpamCheck /^X-Spam: ?[Yy][Ee][Ss]/
> So in my understanding, Amavis must come in front of opendkim, does
> it?

spamassassin have AWL with dkim tracking, then from AWL table one can
get the avagede scores and the number of emails pr dkim key

sadly opendkim have its own :)

2 possibles to solve it:

1:let spamassassin track opendkim repution, only need code change to
dkim/awl plugin

2: let opendkim manage awl in spamassassin, or create a plugin that
update on spamassassin -r in opendkim-repution saves opendkim-spam
reporting