RE: OpenDKIM Segmentation when using MySQL

From: Adam M. Jacques <adam_at_adamjacques.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:47:05 -0700

There aren't any rows in the table that have a null value. Everything was assigned. For some reason OpenDKIM found a null value even though the table didn't have one. That's why I was confused.
I'll make sure to file a ticket after work today.

Sent from my mobile phone"Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk_at_blackops.org> wrote:On Sun, 28 Oct 2012, Adam M. Jacques wrote:
> I just applied that patch and I am now able to start and run OpenDKIM
> without any problems. I will need to do some more testing of it, but
> signing and verification is working correctly. Thanks; would you still
> like me to open a bug on SourceForge, or do you need any more
> information from gdb? I stepped through that block of code and noted
> that it was able to retrieve the first row correctly, but the second row
> was NULL.

Just to confirm, can you do a SELECT from the MySQL client and see the
suspect row?  Can you then determine how it got there?

Yes, please do open a bug report.  We'll get a 2.7.1 out at some point and
this deserves to be tracked in case someone else runs into it.

-MSK