RE: OpenDKIM Segmentation when using MySQL

From: Adam M. Jacques <adam_at_adamjacques.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 11:33:55 -0700

I just applied that patch and I am now able to start and run OpenDKIM
without any problems. I will need to do some more testing of it, but signing
and verification is working correctly. Thanks; would you still like me to
open a bug on SourceForge, or do you need any more information from gdb? I
stepped through that block of code and noted that it was able to retrieve
the first row correctly, but the second row was NULL.