RE: OpenDKIM problems with Postfix

From: Justin T. Stear <jtstear_at_maurerstutzinc.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:47:34 -0500

Attached are the KeyTable, SigningTable, and TrustedHosts.
The line you see being signed is from an external gmail account, which I
am using for tests. No outbound email is being signed. Should all of
the email coming from *mydomain.com* be getting signed or am I looking
at all of this the wrong way? Right now the only thing being signed is
"justinstear_at_gmail.com" which is listed in my Signing Table to get
signed. I have been thinking this entire time that my outbound should
be getting signed, which all these tutorials on setting up openDKIM is
making it look like.

-JS