Re: opendkim lua script to accept all maillist so it does not reject adsp domains

From: Benny Pedersen <me_at_junc.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 21:23:22 +0200

Den 2012-08-14 06:59, SM skrev:
> Hi Benny,
> At 19:10 13-08-2012, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>>i hope it can be solved with a lua script that in pratical disable
>> dkim if its sent from a maillist
>
> I am not sure what the question is.

try ADSP this will reveal my problem, when a user post to maillist, and
sender domain enforce adsp, then this maillist mails gets rejected, this
is imho not what anyone wants, so its unstable since more or less none
are using adsp :/

> You can identify most mailing
> list traffic by List-* headers which are added by the MLM.

yes this is not just another milter, but some lua scripting to keep it
safe that a spammer cant forge to be a maillist, so far so good, but i
have not found how to write the needed lua script yet

> You can
> test for a DKIM verification failure and reject the message if such
> headers are not included in it. This approach is only advisable if
> the caveats are fully understood (see message from Murray).

i just like to end with maillist ACCEPT always, but still enforce ADSP
reject, this is where i stand now