Re: opendkim-expire

From: Benny Pedersen <me_at_junc.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 10:43:56 +0200

Den 2012-08-07 23:40, Murray S. Kucherawy skrev:

> Yes, that's possible and would decrease complexity of the system by
> taking out the "middle man".

also that reading a unclosed file can lead to unstable data :(

> However, the downside to doing this is
> if the database is locked or otherwise unresponsive, opendkim will
> start to back up and eventually MTA errors will result.

even with innodb ?

> The decoupled feed seems to be safer.

not sure here

> Anyone else have an opinion on this?

i belive i fixed my ntpd time, turns out that ntpd was indeed not
working, tryed rdate for replacement, but this failed aswell more
messerable then ntpd, so found openrdate with seems to fix it

i can possible get confirm from list members about it :=)