Re: how to use opendkim

From: The - Creative <talktomenow_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:17:24 -0400

Thanks
I was more interested to know if I can use libopendkim alone (not opendkim
completely) to sign and verify mails ?
I dont want to run opendkim as seperate process .
I want to call sign and verify functions from my MTA .
Is it possible? do we have some example code on usage of libopendkim
-Thanks

--
Be a Hero, Always Say " I have No Feear !".