Re: OpenDKIM doesnt install

From: Felipe Cabada <fcabada_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 16:22:37 -0700

still cant install openkim, this is the error::I installed sendmail-dev and I
could compile, but when I try to create the executable I mark this bug

In file included from dkim-atps.c:26:
dkim-types.h:169: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'BIO'
dkim-types.h:228: error: expected specifier-qualifier-list before 'EVP_PKEY'
make[3]: *** [libopendkim_la-dkim-atps.lo] Error 1
make[3]: se sale del directorio `/usr/local/opendkim-2.6.1/libopendkim'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: se sale del directorio `/usr/local/opendkim-2.6.1/libopendkim'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: se sale del directorio `/usr/local/opendkim-2.6.1'
make: *** [all] Error 2

can you help me!!

I appreciate your help

2012/6/25 Mauricio Tavares <raubvogel_at_gmail.com>

> On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 5:46 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
> wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Jun 2012, Felipe Cabada wrote:
> >>
> >> I tried to install on my Linux Centos 5.4 box OpenDkim and it doesnt
> >> install, since 10 days, the linux mail server I can not send emails to
> >> hotmail,
> >

> > What error do you get back when you try?
> >

> >> I read a lot of documentation and reach openkim and seems to be the best
> >> solution
> >>
> >> I dowload the tar.gz file and when i tried to ./configure it need to
> >> milter
> >> library and this milter library i not find
> >

> > Someone more familiar with the Linux environment can answer for sure,
> but I
> > think you need to install a "sendmail-devel" package to get libmilter
> > installed, which would enable you to build opendkim.
> >
> > You can also find pre-built RPMs of opendkim out there, I believe.
> >
> > -MSK
> >

> I second that motion. Post the specs for your mail sever (which
> MTA, etc), which steps you did to install openkim, and which errors
> you are getting.

LCC Felipe Humberto Cabada Arismendiz