Re: opendkim and sendmail starttls auth

From: Philippe TEMESI <philippe.temesi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 23:24:12 +0200

Thank you. {auth_type} was the key.

Finally I've got the solution.

My sendmail configuration was wrong.

The 'confMILTER_MACROS_ENVFROM' parameter was set to '{auth_authen}' only.
So no '{auth_type}' was passed to OpenDKIM.

After adding that everything works fine now.

I don't know if its correct but now it's set like this:
define(`confMILTER_MACROS_ENVFROM', `i,*{auth_type}*, {auth_authen},
{auth_ssf}, {auth_author}, {mail_mailer}, {mail_host}, {mail_addr}')

Anyway all of this has forced me to look further in sendmail's
configuration... That's probably a good thing.

Kind regards,

Philippe