RE: SELECTOR question

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 21:08:09 +0000

I imagine you should give them the choice, but something transparent like that is likely fine. As long as that fits inside a DNS label, and the total DNS query name length doesn't exceed the maximum, nothing should squawk.

(I think this was in some email you sent yesterday; this is a re-paste of my answer.)

-MSK