RE: opendkim AUTH pass-es for received mail, but fails on forward ...

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 23:43:12 +0000

Both messages have the same DKIM signer (gmail.com) and the same signature. On first receipt, it validates fine. After being redirected, something has replaced the Date: field. Since the original signature included the Date: field in what got signed, that same original signature is no longer valid.

So whatever's replacing your Date: field is the problem.

Pending Quanah checking into this from the Zimbra/amavis side, you can also tell opendkim not to sign Date: fields by using the OmitHeaders configuration file option.

-MSK