RE: opendkim AUTH pass-es for received mail, but fails on forward ...

From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah_at_zimbra.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 16:18:44 -0700

--On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 10:59 PM +0000 "Murray S. Kucherawy"
<msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:

> [...]

Just to note, Zimbra uses a redirect, not forward, as per section 4.3 of
<https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc3028.txt>. The only change we should be
making to the headers is to add X-Zimbra-Forwarded: <value>.

I'm not sure why Date: is changed, I'm investigating if that is Zimbra or
one of the components underneath (such as amavis).

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Sr. Member of Technical Staff