Re: OpenDKIM 2.5.1 Crashes On Certain Messages

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 03:07:11 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 31 Mar 2012, John Merriam wrote:
> Attached to this message is q2V2Um7D045248.tar.gz In it is a directory
> q2V2Um7D045248 which contains the sendmail quarantine files and a third file
> which is a reconstruction of the DATA portion of the message as it was
> probably presented to my server. The only modifications I made (using Vim)
> were to the e-mail addresses to protect the (theoretically) innocent.

I unpacked it and ran it through my own debug build of 2.5.1 with only the
built-in configuration, and it didn't crash but did report that the From:
field was unparseable. Indeed, it is:

         From: Gateway

Next I'd like to run it with your configuration. Can you send me the
contents of your "local-adsp-rules" file as well?

-MSK