RE: Best way to filter against specific domains?

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:36:21 +0000

Sounds like a job for the Lua hooks, probably the "prescreen" function. You would just write a Lua script that instructs the filter only to verify signatures for messages that meet your criteria, and have OpenDKIM run it for every message before verification begins.

For rejection (since you said "go through"), you could either use the "final" Lua function, or use the LocalADSP feature.

Let me know if you need pointers to the right bits of the documentation.

-MSK