Re: OpenDKIM v2.4.3 pending

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:24:40 -0800

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 5:08 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:
> Todd Lyons has talked me into doing a v2.4.3 release, containing all the
> major fixes to v2.4.2 code that are currently only in v2.5.0.  I’m working

We stumbled across a couple of bugs recently that were odd or
esoteric. Murray squashed them quickly and easily and I just thought
it was a good idea to get a 2.4.3 out that could be described as "the
most wonderful and extremely stable release EVER". :-)

...Todd

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the