Re: Can't make LocalADSP to work

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 07:57:22 -0800

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 7:30 AM, SamLT <sam_at_sltosis.org> wrote:
>> >I don't understand the result, how come the "dkim-adsp=none"? Should not
>> >the message get rejected or something?
>> What version of OpenDKIM are you running?
> | opendkim -V
> | opendkim: OpenDKIM Filter v2.1.3

Can you repeat your test with a current version of opendkim (2.4.2 is
latest release version)? To my knowledge the ADSP code was functional
back then though (last code change to adsp was 1 year 3 months ago,
which is about the time your version was released).

However, to the meat of your problem, from my config file, the comment says:
# An entry is of the form "domain:policy"

| cat /etc/opendkim/LocalADSP
| yahoo.com discardable

I think if you change the space to a colon, it will work as expected.

...Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the