Re: Can't make LocalADSP to work

From: SamLT <sam_at_sltosis.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:43:49 +0100

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 07:57:22AM -0800, Todd Lyons wrote:
> >> What version of OpenDKIM are you running?
> > | opendkim -V
> > | opendkim: OpenDKIM Filter v2.1.3
>
> Can you repeat your test with a current version of opendkim (2.4.2 is
> latest release version)? To my knowledge the ADSP code was functional
> back then though (last code change to adsp was 1 year 3 months ago,
> which is about the time your version was released).

I'm suprised debian testing is _that_ late! I will try 2.4.2 and report
back

> However, to the meat of your problem, from my config file, the comment says:
> # An entry is of the form "domain:policy"
>
> | cat /etc/opendkim/LocalADSP
> | yahoo.com discardable
>
> I think if you change the space to a colon, it will work as expected.

I've already tried that already but the result is the same (not working
as expected).

That said, from the manual, when typeset is of type 'file', the colon
are supposed to delimit values for a key which accept several of them,
but from what I understand the format is: