Re: Issues installing/starting opendkim

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 08:54:21 -0800

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 8:35 AM, RAM Designs <rickn_at_ramdesigns.com> wrote:
> Then, if I have no blank lines and comment #Umask 002, I get this error:
> : dkimf_db_open(): No such file or directoryndkim.conf:
> refile:/etc/opendkim/TrustedHosts

I suspect SELinux. Try:

restorecon -v -R /etc/opendkim
restorecon -v -R /var/lib/opendkim

If it changes anything, try it again. If not, try temporarily setting
selinux to permissive and see if opendkim starts then. If yes, then
there is a bit of selinux tweaking that needs to be done.

Regards... Todd
--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the