Re: multithreaded environment ? (better now: multi-core environment)

From: Frank Gadegast <frank_at_powerweb.de>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 17:21:12 +0100

Todd Lyons wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 7:18 AM, Frank Gadegast<frank_at_powerweb.de> wrote:
>> Specially when most other processes (sendmail or spamassassin) are
>> running on all virtual CPUs ...
>
> both of which fork.

and because its nearly impossible to have a libmilter that
supports forking, why not having a opendkim-milter thats
support forking to single opendkim-processes like spamd-milter does ?

Probably much easier to implement (if someone will copy the code
from spamd-milter ;o)

Kind regards, Frank

--
PHADE Software - PowerWeb                       http://www.powerweb.de
Inh. Dipl.-Inform. Frank Gadegast             mailto:frank_at_powerweb.de