Re: Can I send from one domain, by using the signature from another domain?

From: Simon Paarlberg <simon_at_paarlberg.dk>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 14:33:51 +0100

Hi Murray.

Thank you for the pointers. I got it working the way I wanted. This is
what my config files looks like, in case others needs to do the same:

/etc/opendkim.conf
Syslog yes
UMask 002
Domain mail.example.com
KeyTable /etc/opendkim/key_table
SigningTable refile:/etc/opendkim/signing_table
InternalHosts /etc/opendkim/internal_hosts

/etc/opendkim/key_table
mykey mail.example.com:myselector:/etc/opendkim/dkim.pem

/etc/opendkim/signing_table
*_at_* mykey

/etc/opendkim/internal_hosts
127.0.0.1

I also had a great deal of help from the "COMPLEX SIGNING
CONFIGURATIONS" part of http://www.opendkim.org/opendkim-README

Cheers