RE: is anybody using ...

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 11:17:22 -0700

They're renamed in the new beta. (I think you mentioned that to me privately, and it's already fixed.)

Please note that there are now two reputation systems available. One, which we've been supporting since the dkim-milter days, is the one now referenced by "DKIMReputation*" settings and is the one based at dkim-reputation.org. The other is controlled by "Reputation*" settings, and is the one I've been developing as the evolution to our own statistics project (to which you've all been contributing). They definitely compute and apply reputations differently, so it's best to become aware of how they work and how they affect the flow of mail if you start using them.

The details of how the new system works are scattered around in the documentation, but I'm working on a white paper that ties it all together nicely. It will require a little more work on the service side but it's pretty much there.

I presented the theory and some basic results of the new system in Paris last week. If anyone would like to see the slide deck, let me know and I'll send it to you.

-MSK