Re : RE: Quarantine Action to "On-*" settings

From: jarry jeremy <jjarry_at_admin.gmessaging.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 10:03:31 +0200

I am using Postfix as MTA. This Morning, I did new tests:

1/ Quarantine is set to "false" and "On-*" parameters to "quarantine": no mails put in hold. All are delivered.

2/ Quarantine is set to "true", "On-badsignature" to "quarantine" and "On-Nosignature" to "accept": Mails with bad signature are put in hold. Mails with good signature are accepted. Mails without signature are put in hold.

Ok, so, to put mails in quarantine, "Quarantine" parameter must be first set to "true".

But I don't understand why mails without signature are not delivered in this case. If there is no signature, there is no verification ...