RE: Re : RE: Quarantine Action to "On-*" settings

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 02:11:28 -0700

Looks like a bug, not something you're doing wrong.

Specifically, setting "Quarantine" to "true" forces the "On-" settings for bad signatures, unsigned messages, and arbitrary verification errors to "quarantine". I'll have to fix that, now that the "On-" stuff is so fine-grained.

It'll be fixed in 2.5.0. Thanks for the report!

-MSK