RE: key retreival error, reply truncated, any ideas?

From: Howard Leadmon <howard_at_leadmon.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 16:58:29 -0400

  Ack, I was just sitting here pulling my hair out as to how dkim and not
opendkim was being used, and then it just dawned on me that my client was
still on the old dkim, and I did upgrade after being made away of the issue.
But I have been running opendkim here on leadmon.net for a long while and
was seeing the same results. When I pasted the error into the message I
was doing it from the log bits I had from my clients server prior to the
upgrade to opendkim that I tried installing to correct the issue.

 Now looking at the logs in more detail on my server, I am seeing that it's
not opendkim that is causing the trouble, but dk-milter. At one point
dealing with Yahoo I know they didn't treat domainkeys and dkim the same,
does anyone know if this is finally resolved (I think it was supposed to
be), and I can pretty much remove dk and just run with opendkim for mail?

---
Howard Leadmon