Re: Relating to Domains..

From: N. <visionary_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:27:56 -0400

Yes, I agree. Here is a summary:

- http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/ses/latest/DeveloperGuide/index.html?IntegratingWithServer.Postfix.html
made those modifications and email sends fine

- enabled verbose logging in postfix, still not getting log
information on sending in maillog (added -v to amazon line), but
mailing through a perl script

- with opendkim setup I used this guide:
http://stevejenkins.com/blog/2010/09/how-to-get-dkim-domainkeys-identified-mail-working-on-centos-5-5-and-postfix-using-opendkim/

- got that from this post:
https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?messageID=279170

- however in my test emails I get: mailed-by email-bounces.amazonses.com

- and all of the other things mentioned in this thread... but without
log information its a bit rough..