Re: OpenDKIM not signing outgoing emails

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 16:11:45 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 14 Sep 2011, Jeremy Weibert wrote:
> I set LogWhy to True, but gives the same output.

If you've restarted the daemon with LogWhy enabled, you should see it
telling you why it's deciding not to sign something. You're not getting
those, so it looks a lot like it's not in signing mode at all, although
you've obviously set "Mode" to "sv".

I guess at this point I'm wondering if the config file it's reading is
the same as the one you pasted me, and whether or not it was restarted
after LogWhy was added.

> 2.0.2 was what Ubuntu gave me.  I guess I should just download compile and
> install the latest?

If there's a bug in 2.0.2, we won't be going back to fix it at this point.
:-) I looked through the RELEASE_NOTES for all versions since then but I
didn't see anything that would explain the problem you're seeing.

So yes, I'd suggest trying that, and we can debug more easily if you still
have problems.

-MSK