Re: opendkim performance

From: Lukasz Ochoda <lochoda_at_endai.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 18:23:11 -0400

I am using package for FreeBSD.

But, actually I think opendkim works perfectly. Correct me if I am wrong,
but since opendkim is a milter, it works upfront of active queue, so my
issue with growing active queue is not related at all to opendkim???

I will still do some tests with new servers and fixed-sized pool. Also I
found that opendkim has some cache, that can be useful for me.

--
*