RE: opendkim-genkey and "r=" tag

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:18:05 -0700

Simply that not all lists add a Sender field, and there's nothing preventing a spammer from adding one. If (as it is with milter) the DKIM verdict is distilled down to a single yes/no, the preferred domain should probably be the one the user actually will see, which is almost always the From field.

-MSK