Opendkim on Linux-Debain with ispCP Omega

From: Fred White <fred_at_upsda.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 19:06:05 -0400

Hello anyone on this this lis,

I have for the last month searching for a tutorial that will get
Opendkim up and running.

  I have been messing with just dkim-filter and dk-milter but neither
are getting my emails signed. Therefor, I continue to experiment and
found opendkim where it is adviced that this is the version that I
should be using.

  I am not sure what is it that I am doing wrong if because the setup
configurations that I am looking at are not for debian with the ispcp omega.

My SPF is working OK its mails that I need to be signed sine my server
is getting rejected my some major email servers.

Many Thanks.

Fred