Popular features

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:39:50 -0700 (PDT)

As you all know, OpenDKIM has a lot of optional compile-time features. As
I typically do when preparing a major release, I'm looking for one or two
of these that are in common use to convert into permanent features.

This would basically mean you wouldn't have to do "--enable-<something>"
when building anymore. :-)

If you have a favourite one or two that you've been using for a long time
and find them very helpful, please let me know and I'll add them to the
list I'm considering.

You can find out which ones you have enabled by looking at the first
several lines of your config.log file (if you still have it), or by
running "opendkim -V" which should list all the features you have enabled.

Thanks,
-MSK