Re: SPF support in opendkim?

From: Todd Lyons <tlyons_at_ivenue.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 11:30:17 -0700

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Steve Jenkins <stevejenkins_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> For high volume mailers, the easiest way to speed up Postfix delivery
> is to install a local recursive DNS cache/resolver. I recommend
> Unbound. Sub 5-minute install and configure. Give it a shot.

On CentOS with EPEL repo, it seems to be just as easy as bind.
yum install bind97
versus
yum install unbound

I've never messed with it but can I assume it achieves operational
stability on parity with bind? I know that opendkim can link against
libunbound instead of the regular resolvers, and I have one of my big
volume machines using unbound, and it seems stable there. Unbound can
only be a resolver though, right? All of our internal resolvers do
some internal authoritative stuff too.

--
If Americans could eliminate sugary beverages, potatoes, white bread,
pasta, white rice and sugary snacks, we would wipe out almost all the