Re: Authentication-Results header

From: Steve Fatula <compconsultant_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 15:20:31 -0700 (PDT)

----- Original Message -----

Never heard of Lua. But, the concept looks interesting. Looks like I could even reject there should I ever choose to.

However, I don't see where to get the verification results. At least on the opendkim-lua man page which has all the interfaces I guess. And wherever I get the results from (whatever call), I presume it's the entire header line, meaning, I have to parse it?

All I want is the dkim=??? and dkim-adsp=????