Is it possible to force the d= part in the DKIM-Signature: header?

From: Luke <luke_at_zenanasl.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 18:03:43 +0200

Hi there,

I was wondering if it's possible to always set d=example.com.

I don't know if this is the best solution but I'll briefly explain the setup.

We have many different sites on many domains, we aren't using our own
mail for mailing lists etc, we use a third party provider for that.

But for notification emails (signup, lost password, etc) we use our
own postfix relay server.

I've recently set this up (before each server was using their own
default sendmail and of course getting blacklisted on spam sites for
localhost.localdomain) now everything seems to be working nicely.

As we are acting as our own third party relay server of sorts instead
of setting up the TXT record for every domain i thought it would be
nice if we could sign it as the relay server itself.

I can get it to sign if i send from "example.com" but if i send from
"example.org" it wont sign (but I don't mind if it is signed from a
different domain)

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Luke