RE: signing multiple domains with dkim

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 10:52:31 -0700

Are you using dkim-milter or opendkim? If you're using dkim-milter (and it looks like you are), you should be posting to dkim-milter-discuss_at_lists.sourceforge.net, not here.

If you're using opendkim, the file opendkim/README contains configuration instructions including an example of how to do what you're trying to do.

-MSK