Re: majordomo

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 11:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 22 May 2011, Bob wrote:
> The headers change when it is going out to the list. Yahoo and Gmail
> always come back wit "permerror". This is the only problem I am having.
> My MTA is set to MSA and all other email work but the majordomo thing
> always delivers regardless. I am probably looking over something simple.

If the MTA is doing something to the message that breaks the signature you
should be getting "fail" instead of "permerror". "permerror" almost
always means something's wrong with the key you have in your DNS.

When you send to sa-test_at_sendmail.net, do you get a GOOD result or
something else in the reply?