RE: dkim_getsignedhdrs

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 14:13:41 -0700

The doc is wrong, and has now been fixed.

What's passed in is a square array of space to receive the signed header fields, the size of each individual array element, and the number of elements. So if you wanted to give it ten 256-byte fields, you would hand it (respectively) a pointer to the top of a 2560-byte buffer, the number 256, and a pointer to the number 10; the latter would be updated to indicate how many were used (or needed, if there weren't enough).

-MSK