RE: dkim_set_margin

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:43:09 -0700

Fixed.

> -Nigel (I promise you I'm not a PITA I'm just trying to make sure I
> understand it all)

Two things about that:

1) You're not subscribed to this list from your current address, and we have to keep manually approving your posts. It would be preferable to have you subscribe. Or if you don't want to do that, you could open bugs on SourceForge for each thing you find.

2) Singleton reports like these would be better handled in a batch. Even better would be a unified diff to the source, which is available for download.

-MSK