Re: Sorry to be a pain - more documentation queries

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:49:25 -0700 (PDT)

Incidentally, there are two copies of the documentation online:

1) http://www.opendkim.org/libopendkim/index.html

This is the latest released version, pulled from the "master" branch
(which receives only release merges) twice a week.

2) http://www.opendkim.org/staging/libopendkim/index.html

This is the current development version, pulled from the "develop" (active
development) branch 12 times daily. The changes I'm making in response to
your feedback should be visible there within two hours of me making the
commit.

-MSK