Re: "Unable to set close-on-execon connfd"

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_blackops.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 01:08:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011, Naresh V wrote:
> On 28 March 2011 13:30, Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com> wrote:
>> What operating system are you using?  I think I've seen this with
>> Solaris, but it's been a while.
>
> I'm on CentOS5 x86_64.

I don't have a CentOS system handy so I'm left to guess why fcntl() would
fail with that error. It looks as if the descriptor was closed or not
properly opened.

Can you get a process trace around the time of the error? Perhaps
something is closing it improperly before libmilter can get to that
fcntl() call.