RE: FW: gnutls 2.11.7

From: Murray S. Kucherawy <msk_at_cloudmark.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:39:12 -0800

[oops, hit "Send" too soon]

To be clear:

OpenDKIM supports either OpenSSL or GnuTLS as of v2.3.0, and you need at least GnuTLS 2.11.7 if you want to go that way.

Nothing has been removed.

(When you said "in addition to", I thought you meant using both at the same time. Of course, you have to pick one or the other; GnuTLS is offered, by request, as an alternative, which is what I meant by "instead of".)