opendkim getting hardfail with Google

From: Chris C <mazzystr_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:42:11 -0500

Hi guys,
I had opendkim running for awhile now. SPF, OpenDKIM, DomainKeys, & ASD
were all working and verifying successfully. Something changed that I
wasn't aware of and now OpenDKIM and DomainKeys verification fails.

http://www.brandonchecketts.com/emailtest.php is saying that my email
message is being altered after the the opendkim signature is added to email
headers.

Does anyone have any insight on this? My email gateway doesn't add or
remove anything from emails and there is no virus scanner within sendmail or
inline of the email path.

Thanks,
/Chris C